ing-along fun Celebrate A to Z with fun learning songs, including the “Alphabet Song” and “Wheels on the Bus Say it, sound it Place any letter on the bus and press it once to hear Tad say the letter’s name and sound. Build vocabulary Press any letter twice to hear Tad use it in a word and a sentence. Explore letters Kids can learn the alphabet by placing individual magnetic letter tiles on the bus window.
- Sing along to fun learning songs and explore the world of A to Z with colorful letter tiles that talk, sing and teach about the alphabet.
- Features 26 interactive magnetic alphabet letters and tile reader that stick to magnetic surfaces
- Teaches the alphabet, phonics, fine motor skills and early vocabulary
- Alphabet letters are designed for easy manipulation by little hands, which helps strengthen fine motor and coordination skills
- Designed by LeapFrog experts for children ages 2 years and older, 3 AAA Batteries Included